Terms of Service Relating to carolsmillie.tv
WEB VISITORS ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. This site is provided on a strictly "as is" and "as available" basis by carolsmillie.tv. The use of this website is completely at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any problems or losses or liabilities incurred from your interaction with, and use of, this site, or anything contained within it.
2. The web site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of carolsmillie.tv and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. This site is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site. Issues regarding content located on a third-party site should be taken up with the owner of the site in question.
3. Images, graphics and design elements used on this site are copyright of Carol Smillie or in some cases the originators of the photographic images. Users of the web site must not download the images for commercial use or public display. Images may not be copied or amended in any way. You should not use any image, Flash animation or video clip on your own website nor should you Hotlink to these elements. In entering this web site you agree to abide by all applicable copyright regulations.
4. Any personal information supplied by you will be used only for the purpose it is intended and all details will be kept private.
5. All emails are subjected to spam control and email content is checked manually before forwarding to Carol Smillie’s office. Any email abuse will be notified to the relevant authorities.
6. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Web Site and the Material. Use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time. The web site may also be removed at any time. We do not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that this web site and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs. Carol Smillie and The Broadcasting Business Ltd as web designers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. We make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, graphics, and links.
7. Sanity Clause – there ain’t no sanity clause!